TRAINING & EVENTS
Training Options for Government Contractors with Industry Experts
Our experts offer extensive training options for Government Contracting professionals in-house, at seminars, conferences and via the web. We also personalize courses to fit individual requirements. Some of our areas of focus include; FAR, CAS, Cost Accounting, ICS, EVM, Federal Grants Compliance, Government Contracting principles and more.
Please review our calendar for public courses and contact us if we can assist with scheduling training personalized for you or your organization.
- This course consists of an examination of the characteristics of adequate business systems relevant to compliant accounting and management systems required for Government contracts.
- The workshop provides a detailed, step-by-step guide to the preparation and development of the Incurred Cost Submission(ICS).
- This course is designed for government contractors that currently have contracts subject to the Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and commonly encounter some of the more complex requirements and nuances related to compliance with the CAS.
- Two days of intense instruction on how to prepare and deliver proposals that work.
- This virtual course provides an in-depth look at the FAR and DFARS requirements for implementing and maintaining an adequate estimating system, preparing acceptable forward pricing proposals, and methods and procedures for assessing and minimizing the risk/vulnerability of adverse defective pricing findings from Truth in Negotiations Act violations.