The FAR Council Semiannual Regulatory Agenda has been released. This agenda identifies existing interim rules subject to final over the upcoming few months.
Among the pending final rules is an adjustment to the cap related to allowable contractor employee compensation costs. The final rule, slated for 1/00/16, will adjust the current $487,000 cap as calculated by the Bureau of Labor Statistics and related to the Employment Cost Index.
Other upcoming final rules and expected dates are:
- Contractor Privacy Training (Final Rule, February 2016)
- Contracts Under the Small Business Administration 8(A) Program (Final Rule, January 2016)
- Basic Safeguarding of Contractor Information Systems (Final Rule, February 2016)
- Information on Corporate Contractor Performance and Integrity (Final Rule, January 2016)
- Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces (Final Rule, April 2016)
- Organizational Conflicts of Interest and Unequal Access to Information (Final Rule, March 2016)