Gene Hansen applies his 20+ years of commercial and government aerospace management and leadership experience to program managing large scale system implementations, process improvement efforts and change initiatives. He has led such assignments for airlines, turbine manufacturers, airframers, avionics manufacturers and MROs in both domestic and international government and commercial arrangements. Gene has experience with full-suite SAP and Deltek Costpoint implementations and combines his machining, manufacturing engineering, business and legal background into integrated process and systems development capability.
In addition to supporting the development of Capital Edge Consulting’s customized client training, Gene is a member of the Professional Services Council and the National Defense Industry Association (NDIA).
Specific areas of government contract consulting expertise include:
- Deltek Costpoint and Aegis FactoryLogix implementation for government contract avionics manufacturer
- SAP implementations in China, Turkey, Belgium and the US
- Established and sold energy services company
- Development of patent-pending manufacturing technology
- Creation of excess and obsolete inventory management systems
- Performance improvement leader for $3B aviation MRO provider
AAS – CNC Machine Tool Technology, Weber State University
BS – Manufacturing Engineering, Weber State University
MBA – California Polytechnic State University
MSe – Engineering Management, California Polytechnic State University
JD – Santa Clara University
Licensed Attorney, State of Connecticut