- Purchase FPSOnline Subscription for $595 and Procurement University is included.
- Participate through interaction with instructors who are experts in their field.
- Each session is 90 minutes.
- Earn CPE credits if you attend the live sessions*
- On Demand after live sessions available for the year through subscription.
Interested in getting a subscription and Procurement University? Call the Federal Publications team and ask to be signed up for both! 1.888.494.3696
*Actual number of credits awarded for each session cannot be determined until after the live session takes place. We estimate that the number of CPE credits available for the entire series will be between 12 and 18 credits.
Live Course Schedule:
- April 20 – Government Contract Accounting & Pricing Foundation
- May 11 – Commercial Items Contracting
- June 1 – Negotiated Contracting
- June 22 – Accounting Systems Requirements
- July 13 – Indirect Costs
- August 3 – Cost Allowability
- August 24 – Pricing Negotiated Contracts-Cost Based
- September 14 – Estimating System Requirements
- October 5 – Cost Accounting Standards Applicability and Administration
- October 26 – Cost Accounting Standards and Disclosure Statements
- November 16 – DCAA/DCMA Reviews and Audits
- December 7 – Compliance Management